JOIN US FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Join us for part of the ride, one of the alternate rides, or the entire 200 miles.
There are 4 rides to choose from!
The JH200 Ride
- Comprised of 4 stages with a pace of 20-22 mph. Ride one or more stages to support the 200 mile riders.
See Ride With GPS or Map My ride links below.
- Stage 1 (59 Miles) - 6:30 am, Ave Maria and back. 10 minute rest stop Tropical Smoothie/Restrooms
- Stage 2 (53 Miles) - 9:45 am, Livingston/Alico Loops
- Stage 3 (59 Miles) - 12:35 pm, Marco Island. 10 minute rest stop at Publixs
- Stage 4 (28 Miles) - 4 pm, Lover’s Key Drawbridge
NEW THIS YEAR!
The JH100 Ride
The JH100 Ride
- Comprised of 2 stages with a pace of 17-19 mph, 7 am start. Ride one stage or both.
See Ride with GPS.
- Stage 1 (59 Miles) - 7 am to Ave Maria. 10 minute rest stop Tropical Smoothie/Restrooms
- Stage 2 (41 Miles) - 10:45 am to Estero Pkwy Bridge
The 30 Mile Gordon Drive Ride
- A ride to the end of Gordon Drive at 18-20 mph pace.
- Starts at 3:30 pm (30 miles)
The Family 20 Mile Ride
- Ride at your own pace, up to 4 x 5-mile laps around Pelican Bay.
- Starts at 10 am (20 miles)
Event & After Party Details!
- Pre registration is encouraged however, day of registration will also be available.
- All stages and rides start and end at Fit & Fuel Bicycle Café.
- Naples Velo will host a Happy Hour at Fit & Fuel Bicycle Café following the event from 6 - 8PM
- All registered participants will receive a complimentary beer.
- All registered participants that complete the full 200 mile ride will receive a commemorative jersey and medal.